This program is designed for high school and college age clients only
If you have been asked to complete an assessment or evaluation by your school or by the court system, the process of obtaining a diagnostic evaluation consists of the following:
· a comprehensive interview to assess your alcohol and/or drug usage
· a test to determine further factors of Alcohol and other Drug Use is conducted using the Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory (SASSI) a testing process in accordance with the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, (DSM-IV) and widely accepted by the court system
· a review and recommendations will conclude the session
· any required reports will be forwarded as requested by you (the client)
· cost is $100.00/50-minute hour (an out-of-network provider)
This evaluation is conducted by a State Licensed Therapist approved for both court ordered and school required drug and alcohol abuse assessment.
Call Rebecca Heger, MA, LMHC, LCAC, MAC, NCC at 317-474-6448 ext 111 for an appointment.