A church partnership with Groff & Associates can be a valuable resource for your church. We provide seasoned, licensed, and professional Christian counselors. We desire to provide the best possible counseling care and support to the people you serve at a reduced fee. It is our pleasure to support pastors, their families, church staff and your congregation.
Church Assistance Program
Advantages of a Church Assistance Program (CAP)
- We assume the liability and responsibility for counseling services.
- The pastoral staff of the congregation can still provide appropriate care for the person(s) while having an alternative referral system for those difficult cases that may stretch their time or expertise.
- The church is able to avoid the problems of “dual relationships” with members.
- By encouraging the client to seek outside counsel, it allows the church to be the spiritual resource for community connection and comfort.
- The church can effectively manage the care of the client by authorizing an appropriate number of sessions.
- The church can also utilize benevolence monies by sharing the financial responsibility between the client and the church.